- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Spirula 4.0: an open source speaker that you can 3D print
Incredible project: a 100% wood 3d printed speaker abvailable in Open Design (no clue about the license used) – is unmentioned. This project really shows the potential of merging design and the fabrication revolution: Spirulida is the World’s...
- Posted 8 years ago
Transforming ABS into Ceramic and Wood
With a bit of a Artisanal approach you can sometimes get a solution that is closer than you think to using advanced materials. This instructables is truly amazing: 3D printed ABS objects can be transformed using some...
- Posted 9 years ago