- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 5 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Sennheiser’s first Phonebloks enabled “sound-blok” is coming
Super interesting update from the Phonebloks team as Sennheiser, one of the most important player in Hi-Fi Audio, published some great pictures from the work is doing with Phonebloks:
Its been a busy two weeks here in San Francisco. We’re attacking the development of our audio blok from all angles – from design aspects and feature sets to mechanical and electrical concerns.
There have been a couple of your features that we’ve really kept going back to as we refine our design, getting more and more excited about them each time. We’re beginning to hone in on what we feel is the best way to combine them into an audio module or a group of audio modules that we could offer the public.