- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 week ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 2 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 months ago
Sennheiser’s first Phonebloks enabled “sound-blok” is coming
Super interesting update from the Phonebloks team as Sennheiser, one of the most important player in Hi-Fi Audio, published some great pictures from the work is doing with Phonebloks:
Its been a busy two weeks here in San Francisco. We’re attacking the development of our audio blok from all angles – from design aspects and feature sets to mechanical and electrical concerns.
There have been a couple of your features that we’ve really kept going back to as we refine our design, getting more and more excited about them each time. We’re beginning to hone in on what we feel is the best way to combine them into an audio module or a group of audio modules that we could offer the public.