- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Sennheiser’s first Phonebloks enabled “sound-blok” is coming
Super interesting update from the Phonebloks team as Sennheiser, one of the most important player in Hi-Fi Audio, published some great pictures from the work is doing with Phonebloks:
Its been a busy two weeks here in San Francisco. We’re attacking the development of our audio blok from all angles – from design aspects and feature sets to mechanical and electrical concerns.
There have been a couple of your features that we’ve really kept going back to as we refine our design, getting more and more excited about them each time. We’re beginning to hone in on what we feel is the best way to combine them into an audio module or a group of audio modules that we could offer the public.
via PHONEBLOKS.COM • From the horse’s desk: Sennheiser’s sound-blok….