- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Project Ara Working Prototype Showcased
Earlier in November, during Engadget Expand 2014 Paul Eremenko, head of Project Ara, shown the so called spiral 1 a fully working prototype of Project Ara. It runs Android KitKat and applications,
The prototype worked perfectly (finally) throughout the show, also when modules were hot-swapped; taken out and being put back in or replaced while the device still running.
See the nice coverage on Egnadget >> Taking apart Google’s modular smartphone.