- Wireless Power TransferPosted 22 hours ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 4 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 7 days ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 months ago
Project Ara Working Prototype Showcased
Earlier in November, during Engadget Expand 2014 Paul Eremenko, head of Project Ara, shown the so called spiral 1 a fully working prototype of Project Ara. It runs Android KitKat and applications,
The prototype worked perfectly (finally) throughout the show, also when modules were hot-swapped; taken out and being put back in or replaced while the device still running.
See the nice coverage on Egnadget >> Taking apart Google’s modular smartphone.