- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 13 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
Project Ara Working Prototype Showcased
Earlier in November, during Engadget Expand 2014 Paul Eremenko, head of Project Ara, shown the so called spiral 1 a fully working prototype of Project Ara. It runs Android KitKat and applications,
The prototype worked perfectly (finally) throughout the show, also when modules were hot-swapped; taken out and being put back in or replaced while the device still running.
See the nice coverage on Egnadget >> Taking apart Google’s modular smartphone.