- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Raspberry Pi 3 Based Neural Network Music box
Raspberry Pi enthusiast Aleksey Tikhonov has published details of his new Raspberry Pi project to create a Neural Network RaspberryPi Music box.
All the experience gained in Aleksey’s past projects, a Raspberry pi 3 and Leadsound’s speaker have led to this new project.
After making the Pianola network project, I came to the idea of the RaspberryPi music box for the infinite neural network music generation.
Basically, I used the same VAE-like neural network approach as in our Neyro-Skryabin performance, but I had to squeeze it into a raspPi3 box and tune the model to make the near real-time NN-generation of an endless stream of midi music.
As a hardware, I took a RaspberryPi 3 Starter Kit and some Leadsound’s speaker like this. As a software, I had to setup Tensorflow for ARMv7l and used mido+pygame to play the music aloud.
Further information of the Neural Network RaspberryPi Music box can be found in the video below.