- Virtual arduino experimentPosted 21 hours ago
- Tilt to TellPosted 3 days ago
- Nextion 3.5″ TFT LCD Digital Compass for ArduinoPosted 4 days ago
- An Autonomous RoverPosted 5 days ago
- Smart Air Cooler with ESP8266Posted 6 days ago
- Nano33BLESensor: Getting Started with the Nano 33 BLE SensePosted 7 days ago
- Interfacing Ultrasonic Ranging Module HC-SR04 With ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Make a Music Reactive RBG Light Box/ #smartcreativityPosted 1 week ago
- 555 Timer to Emit Signal to Interrupt Atmega328Posted 1 week ago
- Don’t Touch The Light SwitchPosted 2 weeks ago
Bird Sound Classifier
The project attempts to recognize different bird calls by continuously listening to audio through the Nano 33 BLE Sense’s built-in microphone. The call of the bird heard will be analyzed and classified; if it is not heard,...
- Posted 4 months ago
The Mutt Mentor is a Smart Dog Collar
This smart dog collar offers an immediate reward marker to reinforce correctly obeying the trainer’s commands. More info
- Posted 2 years ago
Raspberry Pi 3 Based Neural Network Music box
Raspberry Pi enthusiast Aleksey Tikhonov has published details of his new Raspberry Pi project to create a Neural Network RaspberryPi Music box. All the experience gained in Aleksey’s past projects, a Raspberry pi 3 and Leadsound’s speaker have...
- Posted 3 years ago
Google AIY Vision Kit: turn your Rpi into an image-recognition device
Google has launched the AIY (AI yourself) Vision Kit that lets you turn Raspberry Pi equipment into an image-recognition device. The vision kit is powered by Google’s TensorFlow machine-learning models and will soon gain an accompanying Android...
- Posted 4 years ago