- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 4 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 4 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 4 months ago
“Listen to temperatures” with TinyML
Can we “listen” a difference between pouring hot and cold water? As you see in the video you can do it, but why? It is mentioned that the change is due to complex fluid dynamics reasons. Beyond...
- Posted 10 months ago
Bird Sound Classifier
The project attempts to recognize different bird calls by continuously listening to audio through the Nano 33 BLE Sense’s built-in microphone. The call of the bird heard will be analyzed and classified; if it is not heard,...
- Posted 1 year ago
The Mutt Mentor is a Smart Dog Collar
This smart dog collar offers an immediate reward marker to reinforce correctly obeying the trainer’s commands. More info
- Posted 3 years ago
Raspberry Pi 3 Based Neural Network Music box
Raspberry Pi enthusiast Aleksey Tikhonov has published details of his new Raspberry Pi project to create a Neural Network RaspberryPi Music box. All the experience gained in Aleksey’s past projects, a Raspberry pi 3 and Leadsound’s speaker have...
- Posted 4 years ago
Google AIY Vision Kit: turn your Rpi into an image-recognition device
Google has launched the AIY (AI yourself) Vision Kit that lets you turn Raspberry Pi equipment into an image-recognition device. The vision kit is powered by Google’s TensorFlow machine-learning models and will soon gain an accompanying Android...
- Posted 5 years ago