- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
“Listen to temperatures” with TinyML
Can we “listen” a difference between pouring hot and cold water? As you see in the video you can do it, but why? It is mentioned that the change is due to complex fluid dynamics reasons. Beyond...
- Posted 4 months ago
Bird Sound Classifier
The project attempts to recognize different bird calls by continuously listening to audio through the Nano 33 BLE Sense’s built-in microphone. The call of the bird heard will be analyzed and classified; if it is not heard,...
- Posted 10 months ago
The Mutt Mentor is a Smart Dog Collar
This smart dog collar offers an immediate reward marker to reinforce correctly obeying the trainer’s commands. More info
- Posted 2 years ago
Raspberry Pi 3 Based Neural Network Music box
Raspberry Pi enthusiast Aleksey Tikhonov has published details of his new Raspberry Pi project to create a Neural Network RaspberryPi Music box. All the experience gained in Aleksey’s past projects, a Raspberry pi 3 and Leadsound’s speaker have...
- Posted 4 years ago
Google AIY Vision Kit: turn your Rpi into an image-recognition device
Google has launched the AIY (AI yourself) Vision Kit that lets you turn Raspberry Pi equipment into an image-recognition device. The vision kit is powered by Google’s TensorFlow machine-learning models and will soon gain an accompanying Android...
- Posted 5 years ago