- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 2 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 3 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 4 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 4 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 4 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 5 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 5 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 5 months ago
Bird Sound Classifier
The project attempts to recognize different bird calls by continuously listening to audio through the Nano 33 BLE Sense’s built-in microphone. The call of the bird heard will be analyzed and classified; if it is not heard,...
- Posted 3 weeks ago
The Mutt Mentor is a Smart Dog Collar
This smart dog collar offers an immediate reward marker to reinforce correctly obeying the trainer’s commands. More info
- Posted 2 years ago
Raspberry Pi 3 Based Neural Network Music box
Raspberry Pi enthusiast Aleksey Tikhonov has published details of his new Raspberry Pi project to create a Neural Network RaspberryPi Music box. All the experience gained in Aleksey’s past projects, a Raspberry pi 3 and Leadsound’s speaker have...
- Posted 3 years ago
Google AIY Vision Kit: turn your Rpi into an image-recognition device
Google has launched the AIY (AI yourself) Vision Kit that lets you turn Raspberry Pi equipment into an image-recognition device. The vision kit is powered by Google’s TensorFlow machine-learning models and will soon gain an accompanying Android...
- Posted 4 years ago