- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 5 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 5 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
Project With Open-electronics Program
Do you have an idea and would you like the components to make it happen?
Present it to us and we’ll give you the components to accomplish it!
How it works
Every day millions of makers and enthusiasts like you, make innovative ideas to meet their needs: there are those who make their home alarm alone, who creates a system to monitor the sleep of their children, who builds a rocket with sensors of every type…
Time and money are invested in hobbies or necessities.
Just as often happens that an idea is not completed because the necessary investments are too high. :-(
We want everyone to make their dreams come true and that’s why we launched the Project With Open-electronics program.
The Project With Open-electronics program is divided into 5 simple steps:
1. Share your idea with us
Everything starts with an idea. Share your idea with us using the below form and, if you have not yet identified the material necessary to make it in our store, we will help you choose the right products.
2. Purchase the material at store.open-electronics.org
After identifying the material you can buy everything you need in our store.
3. Make your project
Now it’s time to get to work: received the material you have 3 months to complete the project.
4. Post all the details on the open-electronics.org website using this form
Once the project has been completed, all that remains is to publish all the details on the Open-electronics.org website. Careful, it is at this stage that you have to give the best of yourself: the more details you enter, the higher the value of the coupon (up to the total amount you spend to receive the material). Below you will find a detail of how your commitment will be calculated.
5. Receive a coupon up to the amount spent in the store
Now that you have published the project you will receive a coupon proportionate to the details provided. And with this coupon you can buy more material on store.open-electronics.org to create new ideas.
How to propose a project
To propose your idea, fill out the form below with all the details and the codes of the components you find on store.open-electronics.org that you will need to make it.
Our technical staff will evaluate the feasibility of the project and will tell you if your idea has been approved. Your idea must be approved to the have the money back as a coupon, so wait to place the order!
After the approval, you can buy the material and work immediately to your project. Once it is finished, you will have to present it on our blog with all the details and more details there are, the higher the value of the coupon will be.
You can get up to 100% of the coupon rebate to spend at store.open-electronics.org.