- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 day ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Open-electronics is ready to listen you!
Open-electronics.org gives visibility to your ideas, your projects, and your recommendations.
You can submit both news and structured open projects in a very simple and straightforward way.
The world of electronics is always evolving.
Every day, new components, new projects, new ideas born.
Our editorial team continuously collects these innovations to provide you fresh and interesting news.
Despite this constant efforts, something might elude … and so if you find something that has not yet been presented or would like to promote your project in crowdfunding … report it.
Do you want to promote your project on Kickstarter, Indiegogo or another crowdfunding platform?
Did you spot a new electronic component? A new interesting project?
Maybe surfing on the internet you’ve spotted the next groundbreaking 3D printer or a new printable material: just fill in the form on this page and we will publish it, if in line with our editorial process.
We will be happy to present this your recommendation on our site.