- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Powerful FPGA miniSpartan6+ is on Kickstarter
Really cool project on kickstarter (already funded): the The
As the team says “there’s a handful of similar boards on the market, but the miniSpartan6+ costs around half of what its closest competitor does”:
- The Spartan6 LX9 FPGA from Xilinx, one of the best FPGAs on the market.
- An on-board USB JTAG Programmer to power and program your FPGA with any open source programmer, like the one inside our own Scarab IDE.
- An on board USB interface that powers the board and allows communication with the PC at speeds up to 480Mbps. (That’s fast enough to make a logic analyzer. Check our website for updates on projects and tutorials).
- An on-board HDMI port. Instead of using VGA output on your projects, now you can go HDMI.
- An 8-channel analog to digital converter running at 1 MSPS with 8 bit resolution. So you can start connecting real world sensors to your FPGA kit.
- Memory: 32MB of SDRAM, 64Mbit of SPI Flash and a microSD card interface.
- A stereo audio output jack using 1-bit sigma-delta DAC to start playing your music.
- 24 Digital I/O pins.
- 8 LEDs.
Plus, this project is heavily based on open (hardware and software).