- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Powerful FPGA miniSpartan6+ is on Kickstarter
Really cool project on kickstarter (already funded): the The
As the team says “there’s a handful of similar boards on the market, but the miniSpartan6+ costs around half of what its closest competitor does”:
- The Spartan6 LX9 FPGA from Xilinx, one of the best FPGAs on the market.
- An on-board USB JTAG Programmer to power and program your FPGA with any open source programmer, like the one inside our own Scarab IDE.
- An on board USB interface that powers the board and allows communication with the PC at speeds up to 480Mbps. (That’s fast enough to make a logic analyzer. Check our website for updates on projects and tutorials).
- An on-board HDMI port. Instead of using VGA output on your projects, now you can go HDMI.
- An 8-channel analog to digital converter running at 1 MSPS with 8 bit resolution. So you can start connecting real world sensors to your FPGA kit.
- Memory: 32MB of SDRAM, 64Mbit of SPI Flash and a microSD card interface.
- A stereo audio output jack using 1-bit sigma-delta DAC to start playing your music.
- 24 Digital I/O pins.
- 8 LEDs.
Plus, this project is heavily based on open (hardware and software).
via miniSpartan6+ : A Powerful FPGA Board and Easy to Use IDE by Scarab Hardware — Kickstarter.