- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 6 hours ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 4 weeks ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 2 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 3 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 3 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 3 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32 Neopixel Status Indicator and Sensor PCB Shield with Wi-Fi ManagerPosted 4 months ago
- Remote control power functions usbPosted 4 months ago
- ESP32-CAM with Telegram: Take Photos Control Outputs Sensor Readings and Motion NotificationsPosted 4 months ago
POC21 program wants to bring Open Source solution to the Sustainability problem
This event which has been just announced as a collaboration between OuiShare and OpenState, has an ambitious plan: bring all the Open Source creators together near Paris this summer to build solutions for sustainable living.
POC21 (Proof Of Concept 21) is an accelerator for open source sustainability, co-produced by OuiShare and OpenState. In 2015, we will bring the best open hardware projects together with world-class mentors and experts, to build the most functional and replicable cell of a sustainable society, and then bring it to the world ahead of the COP21 climate change conference in Paris.
I guess you would like to stay tuned!