- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
POC21 program wants to bring Open Source solution to the Sustainability problem
This event which has been just announced as a collaboration between OuiShare and OpenState, has an ambitious plan: bring all the Open Source creators together near Paris this summer to build solutions for sustainable living.
POC21 (Proof Of Concept 21) is an accelerator for open source sustainability, co-produced by OuiShare and OpenState. In 2015, we will bring the best open hardware projects together with world-class mentors and experts, to build the most functional and replicable cell of a sustainable society, and then bring it to the world ahead of the COP21 climate change conference in Paris.
I guess you would like to stay tuned!