- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 18 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 7 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered 3D Printed Weather Station
In this project, the maker RobWLakes has designed every part of the weather station in OpernSCAD, printed out, and combined with simple reed switches and magnets to turn them into functional pieces of hardware. For example, the...
- Posted 5 years ago
POC21 program wants to bring Open Source solution to the Sustainability problem
This event which has been just announced as a collaboration between OuiShare and OpenState, has an ambitious plan: bring all the Open Source creators together near Paris this summer to build solutions for sustainable living. POC21 (Proof Of...
- Posted 9 years ago