- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
DIY an Arduino-Powered 3D Printed Weather Station
In this project, the maker RobWLakes has designed every part of the weather station in OpernSCAD, printed out, and combined with simple reed switches and magnets to turn them into functional pieces of hardware. For example, the...
- Posted 5 years ago
POC21 program wants to bring Open Source solution to the Sustainability problem
This event which has been just announced as a collaboration between OuiShare and OpenState, has an ambitious plan: bring all the Open Source creators together near Paris this summer to build solutions for sustainable living. POC21 (Proof Of...
- Posted 8 years ago