- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 day ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
PLEN2, the world’s first printable open-source humanoid 142% funded on Kickstarter
Less than 20 days to go yet, and this project has been already funded. PLEN is a humanoid tiny open source robot born aiming at, according to team’s vision:
Our aim is to open up the relationship between humans and technology through printable and open-source robot kit, ”PLEN2”. We do not believe that robots should replace people but that they should complement our abilities. We strongly believe that scientific technology can enrich everyone in society, if we embrace it in a positive manner. We are very small team. Thus, we need your help to build PLEN2, bring it to the world, and to grow the community. Please support us in our goal for a tomorrow where everyone can make his/her own humanoid robot. Let’s humanize technology!
The robot is based on Arduino and the design is released under open source license. The whole robot is 3D printed. Here are the specs:
see more details on PLEN2, the world’s first printable open-source humanoid. by PLEN Project Committee — Kickstarter.