- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Reachy is an expressive, open-source robot
Seems like everybody’s getting into the AI and robotics game — at least the companies and research institutions that can afford to build their platforms from the ground up are. France’s Pollen Robotics, on the other...
- Posted 2 years ago
Meet Aster, the 3D-printed humanoid robot
If you’d like to build your own vaguely humanoid robot, but don’t care about it getting around, then look no further than Aster. The 3D-printed bot is controlled by an Arduino Uno, with a servo shield to...
- Posted 3 years ago
PLEN2, the world’s first printable open-source humanoid 142% funded on Kickstarter
Less than 20 days to go yet, and this project has been already funded. PLEN is a humanoid tiny open source robot born aiming at, according to team’s vision: Our aim is to open up the relationship...
- Posted 7 years ago