- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Pixelapse offer Visual version control for (2D) designers (for now)
A new nice system for collaborative development in Open Design is debuting on the market.
As of now, I’m not sure which kind of files you could manage with this platform, but for sure you may find it useful to co-develop open design companion for your open hardware projects (such as mockups, image packs).
Visual version control and collaboration workflow for open source and private design projects. Built for individuals, trusted by agencies.