- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
Pixelapse offer Visual version control for (2D) designers (for now)
A new nice system for collaborative development in Open Design is debuting on the market.
As of now, I’m not sure which kind of files you could manage with this platform, but for sure you may find it useful to co-develop open design companion for your open hardware projects (such as mockups, image packs).
Visual version control and collaboration workflow for open source and private design projects. Built for individuals, trusted by agencies.