- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 day ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 6 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
OpenDroneMap: Open Source Project for Processing Aerial Drone Imagery
OpenDroneMap (ODM) is the name of an open source toolkit for processing aerial drone imagery, developed by members of OSGEO, the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, that was started around five years ago and made quite some progress in...
- Posted 4 years ago
Pixelapse offer Visual version control for (2D) designers (for now)
A new nice system for collaborative development in Open Design is debuting on the market. As of now, I’m not sure which kind of files you could manage with this platform, but for sure you may find...
- Posted 7 years ago