- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 3 days ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 5 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 6 months ago
OpenDroneMap: Open Source Project for Processing Aerial Drone Imagery
OpenDroneMap (ODM) is the name of an open source toolkit for processing aerial drone imagery, developed by members of OSGEO, the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, that was started around five years ago and made quite some progress in...
- Posted 5 years ago
Pixelapse offer Visual version control for (2D) designers (for now)
A new nice system for collaborative development in Open Design is debuting on the market. As of now, I’m not sure which kind of files you could manage with this platform, but for sure you may find...
- Posted 8 years ago