- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 7 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Piccolo, the open source CNC-bot: more open source information released!
Very nice news from the Diatom Studios: a lot of new details is available Piccolo, a pocket sized open source CNC-bot that you can create by using laser-cutting and off-the-shelf hardware and Arduino.
The small robot from Diatom Studios called the Piccolo was the inspiration for my own TinyCNC. The Piccolo was first announced in February of 2012, but Diatom Studios just released a new video of their robot with lots more details. They’ve also released all the source under Creative Commons, so you can track down their source files on Github and follow their excellent building guides to create your own.