- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Piccolo, the open source CNC-bot: more open source information released!
Very nice news from the Diatom Studios: a lot of new details is available Piccolo, a pocket sized open source CNC-bot that you can create by using laser-cutting and off-the-shelf hardware and Arduino.
The small robot from Diatom Studios called the Piccolo was the inspiration for my own TinyCNC. The Piccolo was first announced in February of 2012, but Diatom Studios just released a new video of their robot with lots more details. They’ve also released all the source under Creative Commons, so you can track down their source files on Github and follow their excellent building guides to create your own.