- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Piccolo, the open source CNC-bot: more open source information released!
Very nice news from the Diatom Studios: a lot of new details is available Piccolo, a pocket sized open source CNC-bot that you can create by using laser-cutting and off-the-shelf hardware and Arduino.
The small robot from Diatom Studios called the Piccolo was the inspiration for my own TinyCNC. The Piccolo was first announced in February of 2012, but Diatom Studios just released a new video of their robot with lots more details. They’ve also released all the source under Creative Commons, so you can track down their source files on Github and follow their excellent building guides to create your own.