- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 hour ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
Piccolo, the open source CNC-bot: more open source information released!
Very nice news from the Diatom Studios: a lot of new details is available Piccolo, a pocket sized open source CNC-bot that you can create by using laser-cutting and off-the-shelf hardware and Arduino. The small robot from...
- Posted 9 years ago