- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
PHIRO: A Smart Robot For Kids on Kickstarter
A LEGO® compatible robotics toy for all kids. Play, Code & Innovate to develop 21st century skills!
Phiro is a robotics & coding platform that teaches problem solving and computational thinking, basic skills required for the next generation. With Phiro, kids can become artists, engineers, economists, astronomers or anything they want.
The project has already hit the funding target with 27 days still to go before campaign’s end. Go to the official Kickstarter page and purchase one of them with reduced price!
We have created two robots:
Phiro Unplugged for kids ages 4 to 8.
Kids can learn to code & program the robot without a computer!
Phiro Unplugged is a great robotic tool to learn Sequential Programming and fundamentals of Binary Coding.
Phiro Pro for young people ages 9 to 18.
Phiro Pro engages young people at the next level by stimulating coding concepts using free open-source programming languages.
Program & control Phiro Pro wirelessly, with a computer, tablet or smartphone connected in bluetooth mode, to Scratch 2.0 (MIT, USA), Snap4Arduino (UC Berkeley/Citilab, Spain), Pocket Code mobile apps (Catrobat project headquartered at Graz University of Technology, Austria). Connect to a community on-line enabling collaboration, sharing & learning. Phiro Pro also has all the capabilities of Phiro Unplugged.
Both robots come fully assembled and are ready to learn from & play with, right out of the box.