- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 7 days ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
- PRO MIDI 1284P developer’s boardPosted 2 months ago
PHIRO: A Smart Robot For Kids on Kickstarter
A LEGO® compatible robotics toy for all kids. Play, Code & Innovate to develop 21st century skills!
Phiro is a robotics & coding platform that teaches problem solving and computational thinking, basic skills required for the next generation. With Phiro, kids can become artists, engineers, economists, astronomers or anything they want.
The project has already hit the funding target with 27 days still to go before campaign’s end. Go to the official Kickstarter page and purchase one of them with reduced price!
We have created two robots:
Phiro Unplugged for kids ages 4 to 8.
Kids can learn to code & program the robot without a computer!
Phiro Unplugged is a great robotic tool to learn Sequential Programming and fundamentals of Binary Coding.
Phiro Pro for young people ages 9 to 18.
Phiro Pro engages young people at the next level by stimulating coding concepts using free open-source programming languages.
Program & control Phiro Pro wirelessly, with a computer, tablet or smartphone connected in bluetooth mode, to Scratch 2.0 (MIT, USA), Snap4Arduino (UC Berkeley/Citilab, Spain), Pocket Code mobile apps (Catrobat project headquartered at Graz University of Technology, Austria). Connect to a community on-line enabling collaboration, sharing & learning. Phiro Pro also has all the capabilities of Phiro Unplugged.
Both robots come fully assembled and are ready to learn from & play with, right out of the box.