- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 3 hours ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
PCB Production Delay Due to Coronavirus
Unfortunately, the Coronavirus problem is also affecting PCB production. Our friends of JLCPCB have informed us that the situation is returning to normal and that production has suffered delays that aim to recover shortly.
Since the outbreak of the novel coronavirus epidemic, the Chinese government has been taking the most comprehensive prevention and control measures to protect the health of individuals and limit the spread of the coronavirus. Now the situation is getting better and JLCPCB is resuming operations.
Resuming operations as following
- 2-layer PCB prototype and small-batch production have been resumed.
- Production of SMT assembly and stencils has been resumed on February 12.
- Production of 4&6 layer and ENIG PCBs will temporarily be postponed until further notice.
1. The lead time of PCB production would be 2-3 days longer than usual.
For SMT assembly and stencils, the production time would be 1-2 days longer than usual.
Some of the employees are unable to resume work due to 14 days self-quarantine and government approval, thus the orders are not time guaranteed at this time.
2. The production follows the first-order first-served policy, except for some urgent domestic medical-related orders.
3. International logistics have resumed operation. Registered Mail may take longer to deliver goods during this period. Please choose DHL or SF shipping to avoid any delays.
Clarification of coronaviruses
Is it safe to receive packages from China?
Yes, it is safe. World Health Organization(WHO) stated that it’s safe to receive packages from China. The coronaviruses is transmissible between humans through close contact. It’s unlikely that imported goods from China could carry the new virus, as coronaviruses don’t typically survive on surfaces for more than a few hours. At JLCPCB, Workers currently are wearing protective gear and the factory has been sterilized. Please rest assured that receiving packages from JLCPCB is not at risk of contracting coronaviruses.
Apologize from JLCPCB
We’re working on processing your orders as quickly as possible, but your order may still be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Any updates will be posted as soon as possible. The government is actively taking many effective measures to deal with the coronaviruses, we believe it will be restored soon. Thank you for your understanding and support.
If any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone support won’t be available until further notice.
Stay safe and Take care. (WHO’s recommendations for protecting yourself and others from getting sick)