- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
OSVR – The Open-Source Virtual Reality for Gaming – is making progress
OSVR is “built from the ground up to bring the best Virtual Reality gaming experience”. According to the founders OSVR “is the one platform where all aspects of the industry – input devices, games, and output – are unified, collaborating and innovating to take Virtual Reality gaming into the next frontier.”
And the team and partner network behind OSVR, decided to develop everything in the open.
You can find software and hardware for download from the project page!
In order to make OSVR accessible to all, the OSVR Hacker Developer Kit is designed to be open-source and affordable, without compromising on quality. With all schematics and drawing available for download, quickly build your own or improve on existing VR-Glass desig
via OSVR – Open-Source Virtual Reality for Gaming.