- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
OSVR – The Open-Source Virtual Reality for Gaming – is making progress
OSVR is “built from the ground up to bring the best Virtual Reality gaming experience”. According to the founders OSVR “is the one platform where all aspects of the industry – input devices, games, and output – are unified, collaborating and innovating to take Virtual Reality gaming into the next frontier.”
And the team and partner network behind OSVR, decided to develop everything in the open.
You can find software and hardware for download from the project page!
In order to make OSVR accessible to all, the OSVR Hacker Developer Kit is designed to be open-source and affordable, without compromising on quality. With all schematics and drawing available for download, quickly build your own or improve on existing VR-Glass desig