- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
OSVR – The Open-Source Virtual Reality for Gaming – is making progress
OSVR is “built from the ground up to bring the best Virtual Reality gaming experience”. According to the founders OSVR “is the one platform where all aspects of the industry – input devices, games, and output – are unified, collaborating and innovating to take Virtual Reality gaming into the next frontier.”
And the team and partner network behind OSVR, decided to develop everything in the open.
You can find software and hardware for download from the project page!
In order to make OSVR accessible to all, the OSVR Hacker Developer Kit is designed to be open-source and affordable, without compromising on quality. With all schematics and drawing available for download, quickly build your own or improve on existing VR-Glass desig