- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 6 days ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 weeks ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 1 month ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 3 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
OpenStore: new Raspberry Pi accessories
This IR remote control long with GPIO-based IR receiver plugs into a Raspberry Pi and allows you to control all standard media functions.
Designed to work in conjunction with Raspberry Pi B+, Pi A+, Pi 2, or Pi 3, this small driver, based on the chip DRV8835 of Texas Instruments, it is able to control two DC motors in a bidirectional manner or a step motor.
Based on MGC3130 Microchip chip and combined with Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Fishino or Raspberry Pi, this board allows you to create a system for gesture recognition.