- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
OpenStore: new Raspberry Pi accessories
This IR remote control long with GPIO-based IR receiver plugs into a Raspberry Pi and allows you to control all standard media functions.
Designed to work in conjunction with Raspberry Pi B+, Pi A+, Pi 2, or Pi 3, this small driver, based on the chip DRV8835 of Texas Instruments, it is able to control two DC motors in a bidirectional manner or a step motor.
Based on MGC3130 Microchip chip and combined with Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Fishino or Raspberry Pi, this board allows you to create a system for gesture recognition.