- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 18 hours ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 5 days ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 1 week ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 1 week ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 1 week ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
- Efficient and Compact Stereo Power Amplifier: Unleash High-Quality Audio with the PAM8610Posted 3 months ago
OpenStore: new Raspberry Pi accessories
This IR remote control long with GPIO-based IR receiver plugs into a Raspberry Pi and allows you to control all standard media functions.
Designed to work in conjunction with Raspberry Pi B+, Pi A+, Pi 2, or Pi 3, this small driver, based on the chip DRV8835 of Texas Instruments, it is able to control two DC motors in a bidirectional manner or a step motor.
Based on MGC3130 Microchip chip and combined with Arduino Uno, Arduino Leonardo, Fishino or Raspberry Pi, this board allows you to create a system for gesture recognition.