- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Control Your Streaming Computer with a TV IR Remote Controller
If you want to use an actual computer for video streaming, you’re normally left using a keyboard and mouse for navigation. YouTube hacker Kevin Darrah decided to make a gadget to let him surf streaming channels with...
- Posted 5 years ago
OpenStore: new Raspberry Pi accessories
Media Remote Control With IR Receiver Module Kit For Raspberry Pi This IR remote control long with GPIO-based IR receiver plugs into a Raspberry Pi and allows you to control all standard media functions. Dual Motor...
- Posted 6 years ago