- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
OpenStore: All-In-One PC with Raspberry Pi 3
Available in our store the electronics parts for building your Tablet with Raspberry Pi 3.
This kit includes all the electronics parts needed to make a PC all-in-on with touch screen Raspberry Pi 3 based, that can be used as a laptop and as a development platform. The case and the plastic base can be made with a 3D printer or can be purchased separately (see related products). Plastic case, stand, keyboard and mouse aren’t included.
|Download STL file for stand and case
Anyone who haven’t a 3D printer can request the case of the tablet and the base of the desired color by selecting them from the related products.
|Watch video examples