- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Ntablet – An Open-source Tablet for Your Creative Projects
Ntablet is an open-source tablet for developers to learn and program. As a portable tool, it gives not only convenience to your projects, but also help to create more innovative designs as what you imagine. With it, you...
- Posted 3 years ago
3D Printed Microfluidic Kit for Low-Cost Cell Analysis
Researchers from New York Genome Center and New York University have recently developed an open source 3d Printed microfluidic controller. The device fits on a bedside and can be obtained and assembled for around $600, so it’s really cheaper than...
- Posted 5 years ago
OpenStore: All-In-One PC with Raspberry Pi 3
Available in our store the electronics parts for building your Tablet with Raspberry Pi 3. This kit includes all the electronics parts needed to make a PC all-in-on with touch screen Raspberry Pi 3 based, that can...
- Posted 6 years ago
RASPBERRY PI turns into a tablet
Let’s create a portable touchscreen all-in-one PC, to be used both as a portable computer and as a platform for the field development of applications, thanks to the integration of peripherals and to the access –...
- Posted 6 years ago
FlightBox ADS-B Receiver Kit by Open Flight Solutions on Kickstarter for $200!
Open Flight Solution opened a Kickstarter campaign about its new ADS-B product and reached nearly the 200% funding in few days. If you’re a pilot, chances are pretty good that you’ve heard about ADS-B. You probably know...
- Posted 7 years ago
PiTablet : a Raspberry Pi powered tablet with customizable design got funding on Kickstarter
This project is based on A Raspberry Pi based (www.PiTouch.co) tablet plus a customizable, Open-source design for your needs and projects. It’s also a lot interesting for wannabe creators on kickstarter: very cool to see the original developers...
- Posted 8 years ago