- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
Opensource.com releases Open hardware resources
The team at OpenSource.com did a great job lately on getting more in deep with Open Source hardware:
We’ve been banging around for a few months in our workshop, toiling away at our latest creation: What is open hardware?, a new resource page. And it’s finally finished!
And they really did a great job with a lot of case studies and resource pages to explain what is the whole potential behind the news:
That’s why we made our new resource: to explain the concepts of open hardware to everyone. This is a link that you, dear reader, can share with your friends, family, and coworkers, to help them understand the light that the open source way sheds upon the making and manufacturing world. What is open hardware? details how the design, prototyping, and production of tangible, real world objects can be made open to everyone.
via Open hardware resources and events from Opensource.com | Opensource.com.