- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 7 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Opensource.com releases Open hardware resources
The team at OpenSource.com did a great job lately on getting more in deep with Open Source hardware:
We’ve been banging around for a few months in our workshop, toiling away at our latest creation: What is open hardware?, a new resource page. And it’s finally finished!
And they really did a great job with a lot of case studies and resource pages to explain what is the whole potential behind the news:
That’s why we made our new resource: to explain the concepts of open hardware to everyone. This is a link that you, dear reader, can share with your friends, family, and coworkers, to help them understand the light that the open source way sheds upon the making and manufacturing world. What is open hardware? details how the design, prototyping, and production of tangible, real world objects can be made open to everyone.