- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 7 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
OpenLabTools: open and modular components for Lab tech
For all of you dealing with science and labs: we think you should know the OpenLabTools project if don’t do that already:
The OpenLabTools initiative aims to provide a forum and knowledge centre for the development of low cost and open access scientific tools, with an emphasis on undergraduate and graduate teaching and research.
We focus on establishing modular components commonly required for such tools; these include data acquisition, sensing, actuating, processing and 3D manufacturing. Protocols, designs and tutorials are published on this website. These components are subsequently combined to create a documented collection of instruments, to be developed and maintained by a community of undergraduate and graduate students of the University. Currently developed instruments include an automated microscope and a mechanical testing system.
Also the project is gearing up for releases!