- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 6 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Open Source Hardware Fingerprint Lock
We do not feature Instructables often, but this was pretty cool and useful so it’s worth sharing with our readers!
This is a door with fingerprint lock demo that found by acrylic, Seeeduino and some other electronic modules~
First, you should enroll your fingerprint. Long press the button, then it’ll go into enroll mode. there will be some information print in the lcd, just follow it.
Then it can work now.
Put your finger on Grove – fingerprint sensor, if your finger have been authorized, Servo will turn a certain angle, then the door open. When the door was close, the Grove – Infrared Reflective Sensor can detect it, then the servo will close the door.
About the code and acrylic file, I had sent to github, you can download here.
via Door to Open Source Hardware (A fingerprint lock solution).