- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Raspberry Pi and Arduino Laptop
Since the day I heard about and got to play with the Raspberry Pi one a few years ago I’ve wanted to make a Raspberry Pi powered laptop out of it and now with the rease of the Raspberry Pi three I’ve decided to finally see it through. Now this isn’t my first time attempting to make a fully working laptop using a Raspberry Pi, every other time I’ve tried the project has been riddled with errors with anything from broken ribbon cables to figuring out the hinge mechanism however I’ve been able to learn from these failures and I hope to show you how to avoid them when making your own. So lets get started!
Buy Raspberry Pi 3 and Arduino Uno from our Store!