- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 3 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
Use Gestures to Control YouTube Playback with Arduino
Usually IR sensors are used to detect the presence of human or any other infrared objects. But the Grove Human Presence sensor has 4 IR sensors integrated. You can not only detect human presence or motion, you could even use the data to determine the movement direction of the infrared object.
So in this project wave your hand to fast forward, pause or go to next video. All you need are an Arduino-compatible microcontroller board and an IR sensor.