- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
Open Manufacturing: The New Industrial Revolution panel from Ouishare Fest on YouTube
A relevant panel on digital, open manufacturing has been finally published on Ouishare TV. This panel was part of the Makers track at the Ouishare Fest that has been held in Paris in Early May.
The panel was moderated by our Editor Simone Cicero and saw the contributions of Dale Dougherty, Peter Troxler and Tomas Diez
There’s a relevant chance that the advancements in Digital Manufacturing coupled with a growing open source hardware community will radically change the manufacturing process, switching from a traditional large scale approach to a just in time, efficient, decentralized one.