- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 3 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 4 months ago
Obniz, IoT development board
Obniz is developed by CambrianRobotics, Japan. It is a Japanese startup company and raised money through Kickstarter and started selling “obniz,” cloud connected IoT development board, in May.
Obniz is available worldwide through their website.
Obniz has 12 IO and WiFi-BLE module. It can be controlled through the APIs on obniz cloud, either through the REST or WebSocket API. One of the peculiarities of Obniz is that it can be programmed directly on the web browser of any smartphone or computer. Obniz is connected to the cloud through wifi. It is thus possible to remotely control the devices that are physically connected to obniz.
By using obniz, you can create your own DIY project. e.g. you can control the air conditioner from outside, link with Google home and make the automatic trash box, move the flag anytime you have got a comment on your twitter etc.
Characteristics of obniz
– Programming using smartphone. No need to download any Apps. Scan QR code and start programming using your smartphone.
– Directly connect motors. obniz can drive 1A at 5V or 3V at all its 12 IO.
– Easily link with web services including twitter, dropbox etc
More info: obniz.io