- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Morpheus Delta High Resolution Resin 3D Printer Unveiled
Far better than any other 3D printers in print-quality & speed, under $1,000-category. Personal Resin 3D Printer. Powered by LIPS tech…
The high resolution resin 3D printer has been specifically designed to provide exceptional quality at an affordable price and beats anything else that is currently available offering exceptional print quality and printing speed for under $1,000.
Look back in 2015, we introduced a new kind of resin 3D printing technology, called LIPS (Light Induced Planar Solidification). If you look at a schematic diagram how it works, you may think it’s very similar to DLP (or SLA) technology. However it is different from other resin 3D printing technologies.
The most striking feature of LIPS technology is ‘a planar light source & digital photo mask’ (a LIPS engine, we called) which makes a digitally sliced image from the data into a physical layer of a printed object. It can expose the digital image to the photopolymer (resin) without any distortion caused by light intensity over the whole plane. Also, it is not expensive !
Source: Geeky Gadgets