- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 1 week ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Microduino-Joypad: an open source Smart controller from Microduino
Microduino studio launched the first kickstarter in September 2013, introducing the brand new Arduino-compatible development board—Microduino.
Apparently the “Upin27” interface, had great success (due to compact size) and rich expansion boards have been created plus many applications.
The guys are now launching a new project, the Microduino-Joypad:
Microduino-Joypad is … an 8-bit game console + open source + UPin27 + AVR,STM32,MSP430,51 compatible + smart controller == Awesome!
via Microduino-Joypad: an open source 8-bit game console & more! by Microduino Studio — Kickstarter.
Pingback: simpleNewz - Open Electronics RSS Feed for 2014-10-16