- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
MeArm is a Pocket Sized, One Arm Industrial Robot
Interesting project which deals with one of the most interesting context where open source is expanding so far: robots.
It’s great to help young engineers and geeks wrangle more with one armed – industrial like – robots in open source!
Low cost, easy to build and simple to control, MeArm is designed to make learning with robotics accessible for everyone.
MeArm is a pocket size robot arm. It was conceived to make robotics, electronics and programming accessible – by driving down the cost of robot arm ownership. The ultimate aim is to make something low cost that you can build with nothing but a screwdriver and enthusiasm.