- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 1 day ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
MeArm is a Pocket Sized, One Arm Industrial Robot
Interesting project which deals with one of the most interesting context where open source is expanding so far: robots.
It’s great to help young engineers and geeks wrangle more with one armed – industrial like – robots in open source!
Low cost, easy to build and simple to control, MeArm is designed to make learning with robotics accessible for everyone.
MeArm is a pocket size robot arm. It was conceived to make robotics, electronics and programming accessible – by driving down the cost of robot arm ownership. The ultimate aim is to make something low cost that you can build with nothing but a screwdriver and enthusiasm.