- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Programmable Pi Arms for our kids on Kickstarter
Mime Industries is running a crowdfunding campaign for MeArm Pi, a robotic arm powered by Raspberry Pi. The kit includes a Pi HAT that holds the joysticks for controlling the arm, and can also be controlled using...
- Posted 7 years ago
MeArm is a Pocket Sized, One Arm Industrial Robot
Interesting project which deals with one of the most interesting context where open source is expanding so far: robots. It’s great to help young engineers and geeks wrangle more with one armed – industrial like – robots in...
- Posted 9 years ago