- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 10 hours ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 1 day ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 3 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 3 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 6 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 1 week ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
Limitless Automation with PLCnext Control
PLCnext Control is Phoenix Contact’s first open control platform product based on PLCnext technology. As an enhancement to classical IEC 61131-compliant PLC programming, PLCnext Technology makes it possible to program controllers using high-level language, thus ensuring PLC-typical real-time performance and data consistency for high-level languages and model-based code as well.
Multiple developers can work independently in different programming languages and with the development tools they prefer. The result is significantly faster application development. Open source software and apps can also be incorporated into the system in a flexible way.
“PLCnext Technology forms the basis of the new, open control platform from Phoenix Contact. This new technology makes it easy to work in parallel with established software tools – such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, Matlab Simulink, and PC Worx Engineer – as well as creating programming code both in IEC 61131-3 and C/C++ and C#. Additional functions from third-party manufacturers or the open-source community can be added to the Phoenix Contact automation system, merging into one complete system.”
The new controller is adaptable and open to the application of future technologies. The expanded connectivity provided by open interfaces and a direct cloud connection give you more freedom of choice. In addition to its open design, PLCnext Control’s high-performance CPU and large mass storage in a small housing make it a convincing alternative.