- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 4 days ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
LibreCalc is a Free and Open Source (SW + HW) calculator
Awesome project LibreCalc wants to create a Free (as in speech) calculator, made with free software, using free software, and released as open hardware:
The second prototype took a little longer that we expected to be finished.
We still need to do screen painting for the keyboard, and some software adjustment, and maybe paint the casing in some nice color!
But we decided to give you now a preview of what we are currently working on:
List of new features available on this prototype:
- 128 MB of Ram
- A prettier casing
- More usable keyboard (still improvements to come, notably on the directional pad of course! :). Some sensitivity problem have already been solved since this video. )
- Complete autonomy (It is possible to boot the prototype anywhere, without any external cable, computer, or power supply) . By the way boot time to calculation interface is currently under 8 seconds we are still working on optimizations.
- Software improvements (Menu, Python, Computer Algebra)