- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
At the end of this project you will know how to use a 16×2 LCD and Keypad with Arduino and also how easy it is to program for them using the readily available libraries. You will also...
- Posted 4 years ago
LibreCalc is a Free and Open Source (SW + HW) calculator
Awesome project LibreCalc wants to create a Free (as in speech) calculator, made with free software, using free software, and released as open hardware: The second prototype took a little longer that we expected to be finished....
- Posted 9 years ago