- Make your curtains smartPosted 6 hours ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 3 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 4 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
At the end of this project you will know how to use a 16×2 LCD and Keypad with Arduino and also how easy it is to program for them using the readily available libraries. You will also...
- Posted 4 years ago
LibreCalc is a Free and Open Source (SW + HW) calculator
Awesome project LibreCalc wants to create a Free (as in speech) calculator, made with free software, using free software, and released as open hardware: The second prototype took a little longer that we expected to be finished....
- Posted 9 years ago