- 3DRAG + MOTORFISH: How to prevent step losses in 3D printerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a step (the Firmware)Posted 2 weeks ago
- Motorfish: The stepper does not misses a stepPosted 3 weeks ago
- “Maker Faire Rome – The European edition” returns to the Gazometro OstiensePosted 2 months ago
- Single-chip saturation meterPosted 3 months ago
- Raspberry Pi Relay BoardPosted 5 months ago
- PCB CAD, A SELECTION GUIDEPosted 5 months ago
- Automatic dispenser for catsPosted 5 months ago
- Do you have a mask? RASPBERRY Pi SEES ITPosted 6 months ago
- RFID based Attendance system using Arduino and External EEPROMPosted 6 months ago
KORUZA release prototype for 1Gbps connectivity over 100m of clear line-of-sight
Interesting and encouraging update from KORUZA project.
For those who don’t remember, KORUZA system wants to find the “most effective and low-cost design enabling 1 Gbps connectivity of structures up to 100m apart”.
The current version heavily relies on 3D printing for producing the vast majority of parts possibly suitable for the construction out of plastics and is suitable for the outdoor use.