- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 1 week ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 4 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 1 month ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 3 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
KORUZA release prototype for 1Gbps connectivity over 100m of clear line-of-sight
Interesting and encouraging update from KORUZA project.
For those who don’t remember, KORUZA system wants to find the “most effective and low-cost design enabling 1 Gbps connectivity of structures up to 100m apart”.
The current version heavily relies on 3D printing for producing the vast majority of parts possibly suitable for the construction out of plastics and is suitable for the outdoor use.