- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 1 week ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 weeks ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 months ago
KORUZA release prototype for 1Gbps connectivity over 100m of clear line-of-sight
Interesting and encouraging update from KORUZA project.
For those who don’t remember, KORUZA system wants to find the “most effective and low-cost design enabling 1 Gbps connectivity of structures up to 100m apart”.
The current version heavily relies on 3D printing for producing the vast majority of parts possibly suitable for the construction out of plastics and is suitable for the outdoor use.