- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 10 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 10 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
KORUZA release prototype for 1Gbps connectivity over 100m of clear line-of-sight
Interesting and encouraging update from KORUZA project.
For those who don’t remember, KORUZA system wants to find the “most effective and low-cost design enabling 1 Gbps connectivity of structures up to 100m apart”.
The current version heavily relies on 3D printing for producing the vast majority of parts possibly suitable for the construction out of plastics and is suitable for the outdoor use.
via KORUZA/Prototype – wlan slovenija development.