- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
KORUZA release prototype for 1Gbps connectivity over 100m of clear line-of-sight
Interesting and encouraging update from KORUZA project. For those who don’t remember, KORUZA system wants to find the “most effective and low-cost design enabling 1 Gbps connectivity of structures up to 100m apart”. The current version heavily...
- Posted 8 years ago
KORUZA, the open-source open-hardware Wireless Communication System
A super interesting project coming from Slovenia: KORUZA is an innovative open-source open-hardware wireless communication system, employing a new low-cost approach to designing free-space optical network systems, enabling building-to-building connectivity with a highly collimated light beam at a...
- Posted 9 years ago