- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Italian Open Source Car OsVehicle featured on BusinessWeek – VIDEO
Italian Open Source Vehicle Tabby got showcased on Businessweek earlier this month. Remember there’s an upcoming interview with the guys!
Tabby is the car that can be assembled by customers intheir own garage, in less than one hour. And it can cost less than 6 thousand euros, engine included. Bloomberg’s Tom Gibson reports.
via The First Car You Can Build Yourself… in an Hour – Businessweek.
Pingback: Is Open Source Hardware for People or for Businesses? | Open Electronics