- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 5 days ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 1 week ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 1 month ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 1 month ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 1 month ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 1 month ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 1 month ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 1 month ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 1 month ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 1 month ago
Italian Open Source Car OsVehicle featured on BusinessWeek – VIDEO
Italian Open Source Vehicle Tabby got showcased on Businessweek earlier this month. Remember there’s an upcoming interview with the guys!
Tabby is the car that can be assembled by customers intheir own garage, in less than one hour. And it can cost less than 6 thousand euros, engine included. Bloomberg’s Tom Gibson reports.