- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
Introducing Valentina, Free software for Open Source Fashion
An interesting project about a Free software tool that is in the making to design fashion. A project you should keep an eye on, in case you’re following the Open Source Fashion industry. Unfortunately is still very early work but you can drop a line a join your efforts!
At this stage of development Roman humbly suggests not treating Valentina as a production-ready tool, though, because it’s still missing some important tools, and the internal file format hasn’t settled down yet.
via Introducing Valentina, free fashion design software | Libre Graphics World.
Pingback: Writting | Pearltrees