- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 4 hours ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 5 days ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 4 weeks ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 2 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 3 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 3 months ago
- LTspice inverter simulation with thermal effectsPosted 3 months ago
- AI in LEGO EV3 Maze-Driving RobotPosted 3 months ago
- Temperature predicting using boltiotPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
Introducing Valentina, Free software for Open Source Fashion
An interesting project about a Free software tool that is in the making to design fashion. A project you should keep an eye on, in case you’re following the Open Source Fashion industry. Unfortunately is still very early work but you can drop a line a join your efforts!
At this stage of development Roman humbly suggests not treating Valentina as a production-ready tool, though, because it’s still missing some important tools, and the internal file format hasn’t settled down yet.