- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
If you really want to do Ice Bucket Challenge use a 3D Printed Bucket (and donate).
Cool idea from these guys so enhance the awareness with regards to fighting ALS:
In honor of the ALS Association, we decided to make a video in regards to the ALS ice bucket challenge. We made and ROBO 3D printed our own bucket in honor of the cause. We also are donating $100 from each printer sold on 8/20/2014 to the ALS Association! We would appreciate it, that if you download this, that you also consider donating to the cause as well as share with your friends, family, and the community.