- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
If you really want to do Ice Bucket Challenge use a 3D Printed Bucket (and donate).
Cool idea from these guys so enhance the awareness with regards to fighting ALS:
In honor of the ALS Association, we decided to make a video in regards to the ALS ice bucket challenge. We made and ROBO 3D printed our own bucket in honor of the cause. We also are donating $100 from each printer sold on 8/20/2014 to the ALS Association! We would appreciate it, that if you download this, that you also consider donating to the cause as well as share with your friends, family, and the community.