- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 2 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 4 weeks ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 4 months ago
Eye Controlled Wheelchair Wins Hackaday Prize 2015
As every year, Hackaday launched its Prize awarding best DIY projects. For the 2015 projects that solve “issues that matter to everyone” have been selected and awarded. The first prize, winning around $200K or alternatively a space...
- Posted 7 years ago
If you really want to do Ice Bucket Challenge use a 3D Printed Bucket (and donate).
Cool idea from these guys so enhance the awareness with regards to fighting ALS: In honor of the ALS Association, we decided to make a video in regards to the ALS ice bucket challenge. We made and...
- Posted 8 years ago