- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 2 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 3 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 6 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 6 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 7 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 7 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 7 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 7 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 7 months ago
Eye Controlled Wheelchair Wins Hackaday Prize 2015
As every year, Hackaday launched its Prize awarding best DIY projects. For the 2015 projects that solve “issues that matter to everyone” have been selected and awarded. The first prize, winning around $200K or alternatively a space...
- Posted 7 years ago
If you really want to do Ice Bucket Challenge use a 3D Printed Bucket (and donate).
Cool idea from these guys so enhance the awareness with regards to fighting ALS: In honor of the ALS Association, we decided to make a video in regards to the ALS ice bucket challenge. We made and...
- Posted 9 years ago