- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 26 mins ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 3 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 4 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 1 week ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maker Faire Rome – The European edition and FAE Technology launch the contest “MY Maker PCBA: your electronics for a better planet”Posted 3 months ago
Eye Controlled Wheelchair Wins Hackaday Prize 2015
As every year, Hackaday launched its Prize awarding best DIY projects. For the 2015 projects that solve “issues that matter to everyone” have been selected and awarded. The first prize, winning around $200K or alternatively a space...
- Posted 8 years ago
If you really want to do Ice Bucket Challenge use a 3D Printed Bucket (and donate).
Cool idea from these guys so enhance the awareness with regards to fighting ALS: In honor of the ALS Association, we decided to make a video in regards to the ALS ice bucket challenge. We made and...
- Posted 9 years ago