- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 2 days ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 1 month ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 1 month ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 2 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 2 months ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 2 months ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 months ago
HP teases new 3D printing Multi Jet Fusion™ technology
Everyone in the industry is now pretty excited about the recent announcements made by HP and its Multi Jet Fusion technology.
Looks like HP succeed to create a process that can build with integrated materials with different properties and also do a great job in finishing. Fascinating potential: obviously, not open source.
HP Multi Jet Fusion technology enables the world to realize the full potential of 3D printing—in highly functional parts—with control over part and material properties beyond those found in other 3D printing processes, from texture, friction, strength, and elasticity, to electrical and thermal properties, and more.
Techonolgy FAQ’s may help you understand more! http://h10124.www1.hp.com/campaigns/ga/3dprinting/4AA5-5471ENW.pdf