- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 2 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 8 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 8 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 9 months ago
HP teases new 3D printing Multi Jet Fusion™ technology
Everyone in the industry is now pretty excited about the recent announcements made by HP and its Multi Jet Fusion technology.
Looks like HP succeed to create a process that can build with integrated materials with different properties and also do a great job in finishing. Fascinating potential: obviously, not open source.
HP Multi Jet Fusion technology enables the world to realize the full potential of 3D printing—in highly functional parts—with control over part and material properties beyond those found in other 3D printing processes, from texture, friction, strength, and elasticity, to electrical and thermal properties, and more.
via HP 3D printing with Multi Jet Fusion™ technology | HP® Official Site.
Techonolgy FAQ’s may help you understand more! http://h10124.www1.hp.com/campaigns/ga/3dprinting/4AA5-5471ENW.pdf