- Terminus FE1.1 USB hub board: the solution to connect four USB devicesPosted 3 months ago
- Understanding the Mechanics of 3D PrintingPosted 4 months ago
- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 5 months ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 9 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 9 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 9 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 9 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 9 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 9 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 10 months ago
How to Increase the Data Storage Capacity of Your Pi: USB to mSATA Converter
StarTech USB 2.0 mSATA converter allows you to overcome data storage limitations by enabling you to connect an mSATA drive through your board’s USB-A port.
The mSATA converter supports all models of Raspberry Pi as well as other development boards and is available to purchase for around $32. Compatible with SATA I, SATA II and SATA III drives, the converter is easy to install and doesn’t require any device driver installation.
It’s the perfect addition for development-board based applications such as surveillance, media players and servers, digital signage and IoT/automation solutions. It allows you to utilize your mSATA drives with your development board, and take advantage of the small form factor of mini-SATA, ideal for applications with space limitations.
Raspberry Pi USB to mSATA Converter package contents :
1 x USB-A to Micro-B Cable
4 x Standoffs
4 x Nuts
4 x Screws
2 x mSATA Mounting Screws
1 x Quick-start Guide
For more information, please visit StarTech’s product page.
Pingback: Increase data storage of your Raspberry Pi development board - Electronics-Lab