- SDS011 the Air Quality SensorPosted 1 month ago
- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 4 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 4 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 5 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 5 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 5 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 5 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 5 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 5 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 5 months ago
How to Increase the Data Storage Capacity of Your Pi: USB to mSATA Converter
StarTech USB 2.0 mSATA converter allows you to overcome data storage limitations by enabling you to connect an mSATA drive through your board’s USB-A port. The mSATA converter supports all models of Raspberry Pi as well as...
- Posted 4 years ago
Raspberry Pi sized Grapeboard SBC runs Linux on NXP’s single-core –A53
The GrapeBoard SBC, which runs Linux on NXP’s single-core, Cortex-A53 QorIQ LS1012A SoC, is designed for IoT applications that require a combination of CPU performance, high-speed networking, and data storage and retrieval, including sensor gateways, communication hubs,...
- Posted 5 years ago