- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 2 days ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 2 days ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 5 days ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 6 days ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 7 days ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 1 week ago
- Expanding the pins of a microcontrollerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Let’s create a small level with a matrix displayPosted 2 weeks ago
- ChatGPT: Writing Code with Artificial IntelligencePosted 2 weeks ago
- Free Webinar: Arduino IoT Cloud and ESP32 DemoboardPosted 2 weeks ago
How to Increase the Data Storage Capacity of Your Pi: USB to mSATA Converter
StarTech USB 2.0 mSATA converter allows you to overcome data storage limitations by enabling you to connect an mSATA drive through your board’s USB-A port. The mSATA converter supports all models of Raspberry Pi as well as...
- Posted 5 years ago
The 21st Century Open Source Calculator
Graphing calculators are still a necessary and expensive accessory for math and science students in high school and college. So, many students have to buy them, and the dominant models from Texas Instruments and Casio can be complex and expensive....
- Posted 6 years ago