- NIXIE STYLE LED DISPLAYPosted 2 months ago
- TOTEM: learning by experimentingPosted 2 months ago
- Google Assistant Voice Controlled Switch – NodeMCU IOT ProjePosted 3 months ago
- Water Softener Salt Level MonitorPosted 3 months ago
- Sparkly Air SensorPosted 3 months ago
- Ultra sonic distance finder with live statusPosted 3 months ago
- Windows interface to have total control over lampsPosted 3 months ago
- Smart AquariumPosted 3 months ago
- Wearable ProjectionPosted 3 months ago
- Write programs with the Arduino Web EditorPosted 3 months ago
How to Control Your GoPro Using the Arduino MKR1000
If you have a HERO4 or HERO5 at home, thanks to their WiFi capabilities, with the proper programming you can use an Arduino sbc like the MKR1000 for control.
The Maker Randy Sarafan was able to set up a MKR1000 to communicate with a HERO4 as well as a HERO5 Session, including sending a Wake-on-LAN signal to power up the Session camera.
“This is useful for when you want to build you own custom controller for a project. Rather than hacking into existing controllers, you can just use the Arduino to communicate with it directly using some basic networking commands. Not only are you able to control the functionality on the GoPro, but you can also receive status updates about the camera. This makes it a versatile solution for a host of different types of projects including custom robots and drones”
All you need to know about this project is available at Instructables.com.