- Make your curtains smartPosted 2 days ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 days ago
- Creating a Telegram Bot for ESP32Posted 6 days ago
- Mini Course on BlynkPosted 7 days ago
- Creating a Unique Electronic Musical Instrument: The Sound WallPosted 1 week ago
- Building a Laser MicroscopePosted 1 week ago
- Grand Piano Keys with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wireless Power TransferPosted 2 weeks ago
- Robot Punchers with ArduinoPosted 2 weeks ago
- A minimal 3D-printed scalePosted 2 weeks ago
How to Control Your GoPro Using the Arduino MKR1000
If you have a HERO4 or HERO5 at home, thanks to their WiFi capabilities, with the proper programming you can use an Arduino sbc like the MKR1000 for control. The Maker Randy Sarafan was able to set up...
- Posted 5 years ago
Facebook open sources Surround 360 camera with Ikea-style instructions
Facebook needs you to fill its News Feed, Oculus Rift, and Gear VR with 360 content. So today it put all the hardware and software designs of its Surround 360 camera on Github, after announcing the plan...
- Posted 7 years ago