- Building a 3D Digital Clock with ArduinoPosted 1 month ago
- Creating a controller for Minecraft with realistic body movements using ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Snowflake with ArduinoPosted 2 months ago
- Holographic Christmas TreePosted 3 months ago
- Segstick: Build Your Own Self-Balancing Vehicle in Just 2 Days with ArduinoPosted 3 months ago
- ZSWatch: An Open-Source Smartwatch Project Based on the Zephyr Operating SystemPosted 4 months ago
- What is IoT and which devices to usePosted 4 months ago
- Maker Faire Rome Unveils Thrilling “Padel Smash Future” Pavilion for Sports EnthusiastsPosted 5 months ago
- Make your curtains smartPosted 5 months ago
- Configuring an ESP8266 for Battery PowerPosted 5 months ago
Let’s program Arduino with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
Let’s discover the programming environment that facilitates interaction between software and electronic devices. Electronics and IT have many things in common, we just need to know that the latter would not exist without the former. So...
- Posted 4 years ago
How to Control Your GoPro Using the Arduino MKR1000
If you have a HERO4 or HERO5 at home, thanks to their WiFi capabilities, with the proper programming you can use an Arduino sbc like the MKR1000 for control. The Maker Randy Sarafan was able to set up...
- Posted 6 years ago
Lift establishes a new accuracy level for finger tracking
Using a pair of Arduino MKR1000s, researchers at the University of California, Irvine and FX Palo Alto Laboratory have come up with a new way to track 10 fingers to within less than two millimeters. In this technique,...
- Posted 7 years ago
131 projects with Arduino & Genuino MKR1000
Arduino/Genuino MKR1000 has been designed to offers a practical and cost effective solution for makers seeking to add Wi-Fi connectivity to their projects with minimal previous experience in networking. The board is so young but 131...
- Posted 8 years ago