- Environmental monitoring with uChipPosted 4 days ago
- ARDULEGO KIT: create with Lego and ArduinoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Share & Discover by PCBWayPosted 4 weeks ago
- ENERGY METER IOTPosted 1 month ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 2)Posted 2 months ago
- Energy Meter GSM with Arduino (part 1)Posted 2 months ago
- ARDULOCK: a keyboard with RFID modulePosted 2 months ago
- Autofocus Glasses/Phoropter Using Variable Focus Liquid LensPosted 4 months ago
- Home Automation & Lights controlling SystemPosted 4 months ago
- Solar TrackerPosted 5 months ago
Let’s program Arduino with Microsoft Visual Studio 2017
Let’s discover the programming environment that facilitates interaction between software and electronic devices. Electronics and IT have many things in common, we just need to know that the latter would not exist without the former. So...
- Posted 2 years ago
How to Control Your GoPro Using the Arduino MKR1000
If you have a HERO4 or HERO5 at home, thanks to their WiFi capabilities, with the proper programming you can use an Arduino sbc like the MKR1000 for control. The Maker Randy Sarafan was able to set up...
- Posted 4 years ago
Lift establishes a new accuracy level for finger tracking
Using a pair of Arduino MKR1000s, researchers at the University of California, Irvine and FX Palo Alto Laboratory have come up with a new way to track 10 fingers to within less than two millimeters. In this technique,...
- Posted 5 years ago
131 projects with Arduino & Genuino MKR1000
Arduino/Genuino MKR1000 has been designed to offers a practical and cost effective solution for makers seeking to add Wi-Fi connectivity to their projects with minimal previous experience in networking. The board is so young but 131...
- Posted 6 years ago